Ultimate Addons for WPBakery Page Builder offers an option to add row separators. A separator can be added at the top or bottom of the row. Various inbuild shapes are available for the separator. Have a look at the stunning demo here.
How to enable the Row Separator option?
This option is available with the Row backgrounds element. Make sure to enable this element from backend under Ultimate > Elements > Row backgrounds. Know more about the Row backgrounds element here.
Where can I see this option?
After activating the element, the option will be added to the native Row Settings.
- Edit the row.
- You will notice a new tab – Effects
- Under this tab, enable Separator to see all available options
What are the available settings for the Row Separator?
- Type: These are inbuilt shapes for a separator like a triangle, multi-triangle, half circle, round, waves, clouds, etc.
- Position: Decide where to place the separator – Top and/or Bottom
- Height: Set height for this separator.
- Background: Choose a background color for the separator. Mostly, this should be the background color of your adjacent row section.
- Icon to display: Set icon/ image on the row separator.